Opportunity soften stance but won’t play unless screening in location
The other day, they stated they would not be playing their next 2 set up video games, versus Farsley Celtic on Saturday and Blyth Spartans next Tuesday, and would not take part in any fixture while voting on a resolution for the season was ongoing.
They have actually softened their stance rather in the last few hours, however, in addition to 16 other clubs, consisting of Guiseley, they have a list of conditions.
The joint-statement from the 17 National League North and South clubs checks out:
All undersigned clubs support the re-commencement of all feasible components until the outcomes of the resolution are understood, but only when both clubs taking part in a component remain in agreement and when there is a fully funded Covid screening regime in place, as both the National League and its member clubs have a task of look after the safety of players and staff.
Clubs who are not able to commit to fixtures need to continue to have their season held in thriller by the league and do so without fear of sanctions.
In addition, we have accepted send our votes on the resolutions to the National League as quickly as reasonably useful and implore all clubs at Actions 1 and 2 to do likewise.
Any hold-up or abstaining from voting would be damaging for the clubs in the most immediate circumstances.
We should finish the season with all 66 clubs out there.