BARCELONA.– Barcelona’s all-time leading scorer Lionel Messi has actually gone back to training following his failed effort to force a relocation away from the club.

Messi, 33, submitted a transfer request on 25 August however said last Friday he would remain since it is “difficult” for any team to pay his release stipulation.

It is the very first time the Argentine has trained with his team-mates given that the arrival of new supervisor Ronald Koeman.

Barcelona start their La Liga campaign versus Villarreal on 27 September.

Messi stopped working to participate in the club’s testing for Covid-19 on 30 August and has actually been absent from training since sending a fax informing the club of his dream to exercise a clause in his contract which he believed would permit him to leave for totally free with instant result.

Both Barcelona and La Liga insisted that stipulation was no longer valid – with any club wishing to purchase him needed to pay a release stipulation of 700m euros (₤ 624m).

La Liga president Javier Tebas said at the launch of the 2020-21 La Liga season on Monday he was “never seriously anxious” Messi would leave Barcelona this summertime.

” We desire Messi to be with us. He is the very best gamer in the history of football and we want him to end his career in La Liga,” stated Tebas.

” He has been with us for 20 years and we are so pleased he is sticking with us and not going to another league.”

Meanwhile, Barcelona have developed a tactical cooperation arrangement with Chinese multinational corporation Tencent.

Barcelona contend in Psyonix’s Rocket League and Konami’s eFootball PES, 2 football titles.

According to a release, FC Barcelona will “participate in deep communication” with Tencent concerning its efforts in esports. This consists of “esports competitions, esports education and market exchange in the future with a view to exploring the many possibilities of cooperation in between sports and esports.”

Previously this year, it was reported that the football club were wanting to go into Chinese League of Legends.

An alliance with Tencent could be an excellent start to make that a reality, considering it co-owns TJ Sports– the company that runs the League of Legends Pro League (LPL) with Riot Games.

Concrete details surrounding the contract, besides its existence, have not been made public at this time.

Tencent’s stake in major gamers in esports deserves keeping in mind, it owns 100 percent of League of Legends developer Riot Games, 84.3 percent of Clash Royale designer Supercell, 40 percent of Fortnite designer Legendary Games, 11.5 percent of PUBG developer Bluehole, five percent of Rainbow 6 Siege developer Ubisoft, and 5 percent of Call of Task and Overwatch designer Activision Blizzard.