– Arthur Melo has refused to rejoin Barcelona colleagues for the remainder of the season

– The 23-year-old taken a trip to Brazil after his coach granted the gamers break

– Arthur will move to Juventus once this season involves a matter of weeks with Pjanic signing up with Barca in a swap offer

PAY ATTENTION: Click “See First” under the “Following” tab to see Legit.ng News on your Facebook News Feed!

Barcelona might have to play the rest of the season without Arthur Melo after his rejection to return to Camp Nou from his house nation.

The Brazilian midfielder has actually already completed a move to Juventus this summer season with Miralem Pjanic moving the other method in a swap deal.

Juve only included an amount of EUR10 million in bonuses to the deal that saw the 23-year-old join the Italian League champions.

According to Goal.com, the midfielder has actually notified the Catalan club he will no longer bet them.

TAKE NOTE: End up being a member of the leading sports Facebook group ‘Naija Football Fan Zone’

Having lost the Spanish League title to rivals Real Madrid, coach Quique Setien was said to have afforded his gamers a long time off and the attacker returned to his home country to rest.

Report claim he was expected back at the club for Covid-19 today ahead of preparations for the second leg of the last-16 tie against Napoli on August 8.

However he has informed the club that he will not return and the club has notified him he will be breaching the codes of his contract which is anticipated to bring in fines and sanction.

The Brazilian signed up with Barca from Gremio in a EUR40 million (₤ 35m/$ 47m) handle 2018 – making 72 looks throughout competitors.

It would be recalled that Arthur said he would give his finest for the Catalans in the rest of the season after learning they reached an agreement Juventus.

” I understand I’m going to belong to a huge club; lots of obstacles await us before we can be together with the Bianconeri,” he posted on social networks.

” Now I’m focused on the present, we have important goals in Barcelona and I will continue to the end offering everything, for my team-mates and all the fans.”

Arthur’s absence might provide Setien choice headache with Sergio Busquets and Arturo Vidal prepared to miss Napoli clash due to suspension.

Legit.ng previously reported that Four-time Africa’s ladies footballer of the year Asisat Oshoala was on target two times for FC Barcelona females in their internal training match.

The Nigerian star opened scoring for the Spanish ladies’s league champions in the opening half after making a dazzling run into the opposition’s 18-yard and putting the ball into the bottom right corner of the post.

She doubled her tally in the video game with another outstanding relocation and dribbled the keeper prior to sending out the ball right back into the back of the web.