Artifact 2 beta gameplay – Geeky Gadgets
Artifact 2.0 is a collaboration between legendary card video game designer Richard Garfield and Valve. Artifact is a digital card game that combines deeply-strategic, competitive gameplay with the rich setting of Dota 2. “Artifact is an immersive and visually-stunning trading card video game unlike any other”.
” We are excited to announce the kickoff of Artifact Beta 2.0! We’ve chosen to approach things a bit differently this time around by gradually inviting individuals to join us while we are still “Under Building and construction”. The gameplay has progressed enough that we want to start checking with a broader group: We have actually structured the video game, removed the old monetization, and added many Quality of Life features.”
As we start to welcome individuals to join us, here are some works-in-progress you’ll discover:
– Placeholder art and momentary impacts in places
– Altering cards, art, and even game guidelines as we go
– Play modes that are presently handicapped for testing will gradually be enabled as we include more players
– Card collections and statistics may be reset during the Beta
– We’re still working on the capability to do observed playtests during this time, so anticipate some use issues as we exercise those kinks
To signup and take part in the beta development phase dive over to the main website.